First of all the many goodbye trips and parties....my brother and kevin for an unforgettable trip to new orleans. Just a quick run down of our weekend from a music perspective follows:
Going way back to october thank you to terence, melissa (brandon - gl with your new bunk bed partner), the flea band (and company), and the lowboys for an awesome pre-going away going away party....you guys are the best. oh and jerry for kickin it late night and finishing our task at hand, how'd that happen anyway?
The fred crew for a fiasco filled weekend starting in richmond....jesse thanks for not stopping completely at the bus stop, raymond for making it all the way down from pa, and tom for providing
I can't thank you all enough, and I'm sure i forgot some people but there are just too many great friends to mention. I sincerely hope to keep up with you all while I am gone, and your letters and pictures will make the time away so much easier.
Some other thank you's i need to send out are to those who made leaving (well-prepared) possible: aunty in seattle for the last minute items and St. Philip's for your unbelievable support both before I leave and hopefully during my service. Finally my parents for their consistent support throughout this whole process and for tying up many loose ends this last week and beyond - I can't thank you enough and love you both tons.
love y'all, see you in a couple years.
-eric
No comments:
Post a Comment